2017-2018 Service Dates Phone: (443) 646-3518
"When I first came to the Unitarian Universalist church I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. At first I thought it wasn't spiritual enough to meet my needs. As I continued to attend, I kept an open heart and mind, and realized that each member was allowed to have the freedom to seek their own spiritual path. At UUCC we have wonderfully motivating and inspirational ministers and speakers at our pulpit. I love the diversity of beliefs and philosophies of our members! UUCC is a genuine and caring spiritual home and its members are a loving family to me."
The congregations in this cluster include:
- All Souls Church, Unitarian, Washington D.C.
- Universalist National Memorial, Washington D.C.
- Washington Ethical Society
- Paint Branch UU Church, Adelphi
- UU Church of Annapolis
- Cedar Lane UU Church, Bethesda
- River Road UU Congregation, Bethesda
- Goodloe Memorial UU Congregation, Bowie
- Davies Memorial UU Church, Camp Springs
- UU Congregation of Frederick
- Sugarloaf Congregation of UUs, Germantown
- UU Fellowship of Southern Maryland, Leonardtown
- UU Church of Rockville
- UU Church of Silver Spring
- UUs of Riderwood, Silver Spring
- UU Congregation of the Chesapeake, Prince Frederick
Reflection on #MeToo
October 26, 2017
Over the past several weeks, I have been listening to and reading the many #MeToo stories unfolding in the news, in social media, in private conversations and in public ones. The conversations have been happening nationally, but … read more.
Hate, Violence, and Trauma: Talking with Children
By UUA Ministries and Faith Development: Faith Development Office Hateful, violent rallies of white supremacists are news we cannot ignore. As with the 2016 killings in an Orlando, Florida nightclub; the 2015 murders in a Charleston, South Carolina black church; the 2013 … read more.
Our Next Service
Service Cancellation Policy
“If inclement weather or other situations require the cancellation of a Sunday service or other UUCC events, every effort will be made to communicate this status to all people affected. If in doubt, check your e-mail in-box or the UUCC web site for the latest information. If you do not have internet access, there will be a notice of cancellation or a direct call pick-up on the UUCC phone no later than 7am for Sunday service or three hours prior to the scheduled start time for other events."