Phone: (443) 646-3518 Remaining 2018-2019 Service Dates
In late 2015 I returned to the United States from 3 years in France- I quickly found a lovely house on the Bay in Calvert County. As a lifelong Unitarian I knew that I would not be happy in a place where I couldn’t find other liberal minded people working for good in the world. Before I would put an offer on my house, I had to make sure there was a Unitarian congregation in the vicinity- because I knew if I could find Unitarians, I could live in this place. It was finding UUCC and knowing that “my tribe” was in the neighborhood that allowed me to finally purchase my house and know I was home. I love this community- and UUCC is a big part of that.
The congregations in this cluster include:
- All Souls Church, Unitarian, Washington D.C.
- Universalist National Memorial, Washington D.C.
- Washington Ethical Society
- Paint Branch UU Church, Adelphi
- UU Church of Annapolis
- Cedar Lane UU Church, Bethesda
- River Road UU Congregation, Bethesda
- Goodloe Memorial UU Congregation, Bowie
- Davies Memorial UU Church, Camp Springs
- UU Congregation of Frederick
- Sugarloaf Congregation of UUs, Germantown
- UU Fellowship of Southern Maryland, Leonardtown
- UU Church of Rockville
- UU Church of Silver Spring
- UUs of Riderwood, Silver Spring
- UU Congregation of the Chesapeake, Prince Frederick
- UUCC Makes Great Impression at Green Expo 2018 June 10, 2018 June 23, 2018Liz Demulling
- The radical King we don’t know January 18, 2018 June 23, 2018Dee DeLauder
- UU World Magazine January 18, 2018 January 18, 2018Dee DeLauder
- Hate, Violence, and Trauma: Talking with Children October 10, 2017 June 23, 2018Dee DeLauder
- Meet Megan Foley October 8, 2017 June 23, 2018Dee DeLauder
Reflection on #MeTooJanuary 18, 2018
October 26, 2017
Over the past several weeks, I have been listening to and reading the many #MeToo stories unfolding in the news, in social media, in private conversations and in public ones. The conversations have been happening nationally, but … read more.
Hate, Violence, and Trauma: Talking with ChildrenOctober 11, 2017
By UUA Ministries and Faith Development: Faith Development Office Hateful, violent rallies of white supremacists are news we cannot ignore. As with the 2016 killings in an Orlando, Florida nightclub; the 2015 murders in a Charleston, South Carolina black church; the 2013 … read more.
UUCC BlogsSocial Justice
- UUCC Addresses Calvert’s Annapolis Delegation November 15, 2018 Liz Demulling
- UUCC Helps Preserve Burial Site October 7, 2018 Liz Demulling
- The Big Conversation: Dismantling Racism and Privilege August 14, 2018 Liz Demulling
- Southern Maryland Shows Our LGBTQ PRIDE June 21, 2018 Liz Demulling
- UUCC Makes Great Impression at Green Expo 2018 June 10, 2018 Liz Demulling
Our Next Service
Service Cancellation Policy
“If inclement weather or other situations require the cancellation of a Sunday service or other UUCC events, every effort will be made to communicate this status to all people affected. If in doubt, check your e-mail in-box or the UUCC web site for the latest information. If you do not have internet access, there will be a notice of cancellation or a direct call pick-up on the UUCC phone no later than 7am for Sunday service or three hours prior to the scheduled start time for other events."