Phone: (443) 646-3518 2018-2019 Service Dates
"What I love about UUCC is how supportive the community is. No matter where you are on your spiritual, emotional, or intellectual journey, the people at UUCC will listen, encourage and support you along the way. Also, we respect our differences and learn from each other. You can be yourself but hear other perspectives too, and know that others are benefiting from your experience."
The congregations in this cluster include:
- All Souls Church, Unitarian, Washington D.C.
- Universalist National Memorial, Washington D.C.
- Washington Ethical Society
- Paint Branch UU Church, Adelphi
- UU Church of Annapolis
- Cedar Lane UU Church, Bethesda
- River Road UU Congregation, Bethesda
- Goodloe Memorial UU Congregation, Bowie
- Davies Memorial UU Church, Camp Springs
- UU Congregation of Frederick
- Sugarloaf Congregation of UUs, Germantown
- UU Fellowship of Southern Maryland, Leonardtown
- UU Church of Rockville
- UU Church of Silver Spring
- UUs of Riderwood, Silver Spring
- UU Congregation of the Chesapeake, Prince Frederick
- Pastoral Encouragement and Support October 8, 2017 June 23, 2018Dee DeLauder
- Our Banner image projected online at GA June 21, 2017 June 21, 2017Dee DeLauder
- UUA General Assembly – June 21-25, 2017 June 21, 2017 June 21, 2017Dee DeLauder
- Declaration of Conscience May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017Dee DeLauder
- Join UUSC and Support Communities Under Attack: letter to Yvonne from UUSC January 28, 2017 January 21, 2018Dee DeLauder
Reflection on #MeToo
October 26, 2017
Over the past several weeks, I have been listening to and reading the many #MeToo stories unfolding in the news, in social media, in private conversations and in public ones. The conversations have been happening nationally, but … read more.
Hate, Violence, and Trauma: Talking with Children
By UUA Ministries and Faith Development: Faith Development Office Hateful, violent rallies of white supremacists are news we cannot ignore. As with the 2016 killings in an Orlando, Florida nightclub; the 2015 murders in a Charleston, South Carolina black church; the 2013 … read more.
UUCC BlogsSocial Justice
- UUCC Helps Preserve Burial Site October 7, 2018 Liz Demulling
- The Big Conversation: Dismantling Racism and Privilege August 14, 2018 Liz Demulling
- Southern Maryland Shows Our LGBTQ PRIDE June 21, 2018 Liz Demulling
- UUCC Makes Great Impression at Green Expo 2018 June 10, 2018 Liz Demulling
Our Next Service
Service Cancellation Policy
“If inclement weather or other situations require the cancellation of a Sunday service or other UUCC events, every effort will be made to communicate this status to all people affected. If in doubt, check your e-mail in-box or the UUCC web site for the latest information. If you do not have internet access, there will be a notice of cancellation or a direct call pick-up on the UUCC phone no later than 7am for Sunday service or three hours prior to the scheduled start time for other events."