Phone: (443) 646-3518 Remaining 2018-2019 Service Dates
"When I first came to the Unitarian Universalist church I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. At first I thought it wasn't spiritual enough to meet my needs. As I continued to attend, I kept an open heart and mind, and realized that each member was allowed to have the freedom to seek their own spiritual path. At UUCC we have wonderfully motivating and inspirational ministers and speakers at our pulpit. I love the diversity of beliefs and philosophies of our members! UUCC is a genuine and caring spiritual home and its members are a loving family to me."
The congregations in this cluster include:
- All Souls Church, Unitarian, Washington D.C.
- Universalist National Memorial, Washington D.C.
- Washington Ethical Society
- Paint Branch UU Church, Adelphi
- UU Church of Annapolis
- Cedar Lane UU Church, Bethesda
- River Road UU Congregation, Bethesda
- Goodloe Memorial UU Congregation, Bowie
- Davies Memorial UU Church, Camp Springs
- UU Congregation of Frederick
- Sugarloaf Congregation of UUs, Germantown
- UU Fellowship of Southern Maryland, Leonardtown
- UU Church of Rockville
- UU Church of Silver Spring
- UUs of Riderwood, Silver Spring
- UU Congregation of the Chesapeake, Prince Frederick
- UUCC Makes Great Impression at Green Expo 2018 June 10, 2018 June 23, 2018Liz Demulling
- The radical King we don’t know January 18, 2018 June 23, 2018Dee DeLauder
- UU World Magazine January 18, 2018 January 18, 2018Dee DeLauder
- Hate, Violence, and Trauma: Talking with Children October 10, 2017 June 23, 2018Dee DeLauder
- Meet Megan Foley October 8, 2017 June 23, 2018Dee DeLauder
Reflection on #MeTooJanuary 18, 2018
October 26, 2017
Over the past several weeks, I have been listening to and reading the many #MeToo stories unfolding in the news, in social media, in private conversations and in public ones. The conversations have been happening nationally, but … read more.
Hate, Violence, and Trauma: Talking with ChildrenOctober 11, 2017
By UUA Ministries and Faith Development: Faith Development Office Hateful, violent rallies of white supremacists are news we cannot ignore. As with the 2016 killings in an Orlando, Florida nightclub; the 2015 murders in a Charleston, South Carolina black church; the 2013 … read more.
UUCC BlogsSocial Justice
- UUCC Addresses Calvert’s Annapolis Delegation November 15, 2018 Liz Demulling
- UUCC Helps Preserve Burial Site October 7, 2018 Liz Demulling
- The Big Conversation: Dismantling Racism and Privilege August 14, 2018 Liz Demulling
- Southern Maryland Shows Our LGBTQ PRIDE June 21, 2018 Liz Demulling
- UUCC Makes Great Impression at Green Expo 2018 June 10, 2018 Liz Demulling
Our Next Service
“Love is a call from the deep, both an action of freedom and social justice. It speaks in many voices. Listen “.
Service Cancellation Policy
“If inclement weather or other situations require the cancellation of a Sunday service or other UUCC events, every effort will be made to communicate this status to all people affected. If in doubt, check your e-mail in-box or the UUCC web site for the latest information. If you do not have internet access, there will be a notice of cancellation or a direct call pick-up on the UUCC phone no later than 7am for Sunday service or three hours prior to the scheduled start time for other events."